Other resourcesPlease wait for the document(s) to load below
Connect with your school.
ParentSquare is a communication and organization tool designed to keep you informed of school-wide activities, and engaged with parents.
Here are some of the features ParentSquare provides:
- Receive all school, classroom and group communication via email, text or app notification
- RSVP to School or Class events
- Share images, photos, and other exciting stuff with your school.
- Send private messages to your school staff
- Appreciate those who post messages (please give them generously!)
For Parent Engagement Opportunities, please speak with our Parent Liaison, Andrea Taylor (email@example.com)
Join the Barack Obama Charter School Parent Teacher Association for just $7.00 per family (+$1 processing fee) for the entire year!
Join by clicking here.
- Help our school become excellent by sharing ideas and strategies for improvement.
- Get a free dress pass each time you attend a PTA meeting.
- Learn how to help your child at home.
- Find out what is happening behind the scenes to make our students successful.
Meetings are held on Tuesdays from 8:30am – 9:30am in the Parent Center
For more information, please call the school office at 323.566.1965
School Site Council Meeting ScheduleMeetings are held on the second Thursday of each month at 4:00pm.
Please wait for the documents to load belowPlease wait for the document(s) to load below Click to view the document or folder
Pupil Safety: Human Trafficking Prevention Resources
Senate Bill 1104 requires schools educating grades 6 to 12 to identify methods of informing parents and guardians of pupils in those grades of human trafficking prevention resources.
- U.S. Department of Education- Human Trafficking of Children Fact Sheet for Schools
- Learn the indicators of human trafficking from the U.S. Department of State or ask yourself these Homeland Security questions.
What should you do if you suspect human trafficking?
- If you suspect someone is a victim of trafficking, the National Human Trafficking Hotline is your best resource.
- Call the National Human Trafficking Hotline toll-free at 1-888-373-7888: Anti-Trafficking Hotline Advocates are available 24/7 to take reports of potential human trafficking.
- Report an emergency to law enforcement by calling 911. Trafficking victims, whether or not U.S. citizens, are eligible for services and immigration assistance.
- Text HELP or INFO to the National Human Trafficking Hotline at 233733.
- Contact the National Human Trafficking Hotline via www.humantraffickinghotline.org/chat