Skip to content

Where can I take my student to get vaccinated?

Unvaccinated students can visit a wide variety of locations and providers to become vaccinated. Vaccination clinics are offered by local cities, Los Angeles County, Federal Health Clinics, family pediatricians, local pharmacies (Rite Aid, CVS, Walgreens, etc.) and many other healthcare providers. You can find LA County clinics by visiting:

English English Español Español

We'd love your feedback!

how would you rate your experience on our website?

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.