Academic CalendarClick to view the document or folder For updated, day to day events, please log into ParentSquare.
Please wait for the documents to load belowClick to view the document or folder
Other resourcesPlease wait for the document(s) to load below Click to view the document or folder
Connect with your school.
ParentSquare is a communication and organization tool designed to keep you informed of school-wide activities, and engaged with parents.
Here are some of the features ParentSquare provides:
- Receive all school, classroom and group communication via email, text or app notification
- RSVP to School or Class events
- Share images, photos, and other exciting stuff with your school.
- Send private messages to your school staff
- Appreciate those who post messages (please give them generously!)
Do you enjoy party planning? Giving back to the community? Ensuring school is a safe and fun place to learn?
The Parent Engagement Club might be for you!Email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out details about how you might join this amazing group of dedicated parents and community members or visit the Parent Engagement Group meetings on Friday mornings at 8:15am in the Parent Center
School Site Council Meeting ScheduleTBD Please wait for the document(s) to load below Click to view the document or folder
Please wait for the document(s) to load below
Click to view the document or folder
Pupil Safety: Human Trafficking Prevention Resources
Senate Bill 1104 requires schools educating grades 6 to 12 to identify methods of informing parents and guardians of pupils in those grades of human trafficking prevention resources.
- U.S. Department of Education- Human Trafficking of Children Fact Sheet for Schools
- Learn the indicators of human trafficking from the U.S. Department of State or ask yourself these Homeland Security questions.
What should you do if you suspect human trafficking?
- If you suspect someone is a victim of trafficking, the National Human Trafficking Hotline is your best resource.
- Call the National Human Trafficking Hotline toll-free at 1-888-373-7888: Anti-Trafficking Hotline Advocates are available 24/7 to take reports of potential human trafficking.
- Report an emergency to law enforcement by calling 911. Trafficking victims, whether or not U.S. citizens, are eligible for services and immigration assistance.
- Text HELP or INFO to the National Human Trafficking Hotline at 233733.
- Contact the National Human Trafficking Hotline via www.humantraffickinghotline.org/chat