At Ingenium Schools, we believe that mental health support is key to unlocking the innate brilliance in our children. Many students come to school with various states of mental trauma, and may fail to adequately engage in school. They are not ready to learn.
- We practice trauma-informed instruction.
- We practice socio-emotional learning
- We believe kids do well if they can, not when they want.
- We seek to promote a culture that de-stigmatizes mental health support.
- Embedded Social- Emotional Learning
- Tiered Mental Health Interventions
- Group Counseling
- Individual Counseling
For more information about mental health services at our school and how to access them please reach out to your child’s general education teacher or the main office staff.
Connect with your school.
ParentSquare is a communication and organization tool designed to keep you informed of school-wide activities, and engaged with parents.
Here are some of the features ParentSquare provides:
- Receive all school, classroom and group communication via email, text or app notification
- RSVP to School or Class events
- Share images, photos, and other exciting stuff with your school.
- Send private messages to your school staff
- Appreciate those who post messages (please give them generously!)
Do you enjoy party planning? Giving back to the community? Ensuring school is a safe and fun place to learn?
The Parent Engagement Club might be for you!Email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out details about how you might join this amazing group of dedicated parents and community members or visit the Parent Engagement Group meetings on Friday mornings at 8:15am in the Parent Center
School Site Council Meeting ScheduleTBD Please wait for the document(s) to load below Click to view the document or folder
Please wait for the document(s) to load below
Click to view the document or folder